In this era digitalization is playing a vital role in all the sectors of world. The emergence of the concept of IoT has benefitted many aspects and many sectors. The vision is to make a world full of connectivity and technology advanced orientated. In earlier few decades we have come from 1G, 2G, 3G to 5G, which is been one of the biggest victories from point of view of digitalization. 5G technology has been enabled to discover a new kind of network that is designed to connect virtually everyone and from everywhere that evolves machines, objects and different devices. 5G wireless technology is mainly aimed for delivering the fastest connectivity between the devices so that it should be easily accessed and available. The 5g is a unified and has more capability of air interface. It’s mainly being developed with an extended capability to enable the next generation user experiences and empower the new services and models. Its seen observed that the impact of 5G is much greater than previous generations. The advancement in 5G is making the use of electronic portable devices easier and faster. With the high-end connectivity, speed, and superior reliability are becoming the major factors for expanding the mobile market around the world.
The global 5G equipment market report scope includes a detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers analysis of regional and country-level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes a detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the market share.
Major Market Players
Huawei Technologies, Nokia, Qualcomm, Samsung, Singtel, SK Telecom, Ericsson, Telenor, ZTE, Mavenir, NTT Docomo, Siklu Communication, and Comba Telecom Systems. These companies play a major role in the 5G Equipment market growth.
The 5G Equipment market report has been categorized as below
· Small cells
· Macro cells
· RF Filter
· Phase shifters
By End Users
· Retail Sector
· Non-retail Sector
· North America
· Asia Pacific
· Rest of World
The years considered for the study are as follows:
· Base year - 2020
· Estimated year - 2021
· Projected year - 2022
· Forecast period - 2021 to 2027
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
· New products/service competitor are exploring?
· Key players in the 5G Equipment market and how intense is the competition?
· What are the upcoming industry trends that manufacturers are focusing on in the future updates?
· For each segment, what are the significant opportunities in the market?
· What are the key growth strategies adopted by major market players in the market?
· What are the key success strategies adopted by major competitors in the market?
Why Buy this Report:
· Gain comprehensive insights on the 5G Equipment industry & market trends
· Note complete analysis of the market status
· Recognize the market opportunities and growth segments
· Evaluating business segments & product portfolios, and interpret competitive dynamics
Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to strengthen decision making
1. 5G Equipment Market Introduction
1.1. Key Insights
1.2. Report Overview
1.3. Markets Covered
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Scope
2.2. Market Research Process
2.3. Research Data Analysis
2.4. Market Size Estimation
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Market Drivers and Restraints
5. 5G Equipment Market, By Component
5.1. Key Points
5.5. Small cells
5.6. Macro cells
5.7. RF Filter
5.8. Phase shifters
6. 5G Equipment Market, By End User
6.1. Key Points
6.2. Retail Sector
6.3. Non-retail Sector
7. 5G Equipment Market, By Region
7.1. Key Points
7.2. North America
7.4. Asia Pacific
7.5. Rest of the World
8. Company Profile
(Profile contain company overview, products/services, financials & recent developments)
8.1. Huawei Technologies
8.2. Nokia, Qualcomm
8.5. SK Telecom
8.10. NTT Docomo
8.11. Siklu Communication
8.12. Comba Telecom Systems