The aircraft cabin interiors market is projected to grow at a CAGR 11.98% rate during the forecast period. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing number of new aircraft orders due to a rise in air passenger traffic across the globe. Moreover, airlines are highly concerned about enhancing the customer experience and as such, are investing increasingly to upgrade the existing aircraft fleets, thereby leading to the growth of the market.
The in-flight entertainment & connectivity segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR. The market has been segmented into aircraft seating, in-flight entertainment & connectivity, cabin lighting, aircraft galley, aircraft lavatory, aircraft windows & windshields, aircraft overhead stowage bins, and aircraft interior panels.
The wide body aircraft segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR. The increasing number of new aircraft orders and rising demand for long-haul air travel, globally is expected to drive the market.
OEM segment is expected to lead the aircraft cabin interiors market. As the commercial aviation sector is growing significantly across the globe due to an exponential increase in air passenger traffic, the demand for new aircraft is increasing year on year. This rising demand for new aircraft is expected to drive the growth of the OEM segment of the market during the forecast period.
North America region is expected to lead the aircraft cabin interior market. The US is a major market for aircraft cabin interiors in the region due to its flourished aviation industry. Moreover, major commercial aircraft manufacturers such as Boeing (US) and Bombardier (Canada) are based in the North American region, thereby leading to increased demand for products used in aircraft cabin interiors. The North American region is expected to continue leading the market during the forecast period as well.
Key market players include Zodiac Aerospace (France), United Technologies Corporation (US), Astronics Corporation (US), Cobham plc (UK), Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG (Germany), Global Eagle Entertainment (US), Gogo (US), Honeywell International (US), Panasonic Avionics (US), and RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), among others.
Key Questions addressed by the report
- What will be the impact of aviation regulations on the market?
- What are the emerging technologies such as 16G seat mandates and use cases disrupting the aircraft seating industry?
- How are material disruptions in the vendor ecosystem expected to disrupt the market?
- How are the market players in the aviation industry addressing challenges such as delays in new aircraft deliveries?
- What will impact the wallet share of leading players of the market in the next 5 years?
- How the use of carbon or glass-reinforced composites are impacting the growth of the aircraft cabin interior panels segment of the market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, By End User
6. Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, By Type
In-Flight Entertainment (Ife) Market
Galley Equipment Market
Aircraft Windows and Windshields Market
Aircraft Interior Panels Market
Aircraft Seating Market
Cabin Lighting Market
Aircraft Lavatory Market
Aircraft Overhead Stowage Bin Market
7. Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, By Aircraft Type
Wide Body Aircraft
Regional Transport Aircraft
Narrow Body Aircraft
Very Large Aircraft
8. Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, By Material
9. Aircraft Cabin Interior Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
10. Company Profiles
Panasonic Avionics Corporation
Rockwell Collins, Inc.
United Technologies Corporation
Honeywell International Inc.
Recaro Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG