The Autonomous Navigation Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 15.49% rate during the forecast period. Factors that are expected to fuel the growth of the autonomous navigation market are the development of sense & avoid systems in autonomous robots, the high adoption of autonomous robots for commercial and military purposes, and demand for autonomous robots in logistics.
The software segment of the autonomous navigation market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Data analysis and management software are used in autonomous vehicles to carry out various functions such as smooth mobility, health monitoring, and collision avoidance. The software integrated into the system is responsible for carrying out complex operations and providing learning capabilities.
The commercial segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The commercial segment includes all autonomous systems used in the aviation, automotive, logistics, and marine sectors. This segment is expected to grow tremendously in the future owing to the continuous research & development in robotics, computer vision, artificial intelligence, and edge computing capabilities. The demand for autonomous systems is expected to grow in the future due to the potential for increasing output with reduced costs.
The Asia Pacific autonomous navigation market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The Chinese autonomous navigation market is the largest in the Asia Pacific region and is witnessing significant growth in sales and the demand for high technology vehicles. China is one of the key markets for high technology vehicles, given the rising disposable income in the country. Nearly all major automotive OEMs have invested in the Chinese market, which is inclined toward small and affordable passenger vehicles.
Key Market Players include Raytheon (US), Thales (France), Northrop Grumman (US), Safran (France), and Honeywell International (US), among others.
Key Questions addressed by the report
· What are your views on the growth perspective of the autonomous navigation market? What are the key dynamics and trends such as drivers and opportunities that govern the market?
· What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by leading players operating in the autonomous navigation market?
· What are the new emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the autonomous navigation industry?
· Which are the key applications where autonomous navigation is playing a significant role?
· What are the key trends and opportunities in the autonomous navigation market across different regions and respective countries?
· Who are the key players and innovators in the partnership ecosystem?
· How is the competitive landscape changing the client ecosystem and impacting their revenue share?
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Study Scope
1.3. Study Period
1.4. Market Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Secondary Research
2.2. Primary Research
2.3. Research Design
2.4. Data Validation
2.5. Limitations and Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1.Development of Sense and Avoid Systems in Autonomous Systems
4.1.2.High Adoption of Autonomous Robots for Commercial and Military Purposes
4.1.3.Demand for Autonomous Robots in Logistics
4.2.1.Initiatives for the Development of Autonomous Systems
4.2.2.Support Services Provided By Autonomous Robots
4.3.1.Vulnerability of Autonomous Systems to Cyber Threats Due to Automation
4.3.2.Unclear Regulatory Framework for Autonomous Systems Use
5. Autonomous Navigation Market, By Platform
5.2.3.Autonomous industrial robots
5.3.2.Autonomous surface vehicles
5.3.3.Autonomous underwater vehicles
6. Autonomous Navigation Market, By Application
6.2. Military & Government
7. Autonomous Navigation Market, By Solution
7.1. Sensing System
7.1.7.Automatic identification system (AIS)
7.2. Processing Unit
18.104.22.168. Machine learning
22.214.171.124. Computer vision
8. Regional Analysis
8.1. North America
8.3. Asia Pacific
8.4. Middle East
8.5. Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
9.2. Honeywell International
9.4. Kongsberg Gruppen
9.5. Rh Marine
9.10. General Dynamics
9.11. L3 Technologies
9.12. Northrop Grumman
9.14. Rockwell Collins
*Company introduction, financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis
10. Conclusion and Recommendations
11.2. Related Reports