This growth is because growth in electrical network infrastructure, increasing investments in the transmission & distribution infrastructure, increasing demand for reliable and secure power supply, and increasing investments in renewable power generation.
The medium voltage segment is expected to hold the largest market share owing to the increasing electrical infrastructure development, increasing investments in renewable integration projects, demand for efficient, and stable power supply.
The solid-state segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate because increasing investments in transmission & distribution, especially in the Asia Pacific region, are expected to drive the solid-state DC circuit breaker market.
Asia pacific is the largest market while North America is the second most lucrative market for DC circuit breakers, as the replacement and refurbishment of the existing infrastructure is the major requirement in the local market. Renewed focus on renewable sources of energy is being developed in countries such as India and China. Countries such as China and India are heavily investing in electrification projects, moderation & up gradation of existing electric networks to meet the growing demand for electricity.
Key Market Players are ABB (Switzerland), Siemens (Germany), Eaton (Ireland), Toshiba (Japan), Larsen & Toubro (India), Mitsubishi (Japan), Powell (US), Rockwell Automation (US), Fuji Electric (Japan), CG Power (India), ENTEC Electric & Electronic (South Korea), and BRUSH Group (UK).
Key Questions addressed by the report
· The report identifies and addresses key markets for DC Circuit Breaker, which would help manufacturers review the growth in demand.
· The report helps system providers understand the pulse of the market and provides insights into drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· The report will help key players understand the strategies of their competitors better and make better strategic decisions.
· The report addresses the market share analysis of key players in the market and with the help of their competitors can enhance their revenues in the respective market.
· The report provides insights about emerging geographies for the DC Circuit Breaker and the entire market ecosystem can gain a competitive advantage from such insights.
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Study Scope
1.3. Study Period
1.4. Market Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Secondary Research
2.2. Primary Research
2.3. Research Design
2.4. Data Validation
2.5. Limitations and Assumptions
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1.Increasing Investments in the Electrical Network Infrastructure
3.1.2.Growth in Renewable Power Generation
3.1.3.Increasing Demand for Reliable and Secure Power Supply Worldwide
3.2.2.High cost of installations
3.3.1.Adoption of the HVDC Technology
3.3.2.Aging Power Infrastructure and Rising Electrification Projects
4. Executive Summary
5. DC Circuit Breaker Market, By Voltage
5.1. Medium Voltage
5.2. High Voltage
6. DC Circuit Breaker Market, By Type
7. DC Circuit Breaker Market, By Insulation
8. DC Circuit Breaker Market, By End-User
8.1. Transmission and Distribution Utilities
8.2. Power Generation
9. DC Circuit Breaker Market, By Region
9.1. North America
9.2.6.Rest of Europe
9.3. Asia Pacific
9.3.5.Rest of APAC
9.4. South America
9.4.4.Rest of South America
9.5. Middle East & Africa
9.5.4.Rest of the Middle East & Africa
10. Company Profiles
10.2. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
10.3. Larsen & Toubro
10.5.Entec Electric & Electronic
10.7. Cg Power and Industrial Solutons Limited
10.9. Fuji Electric
10.10. Powell Industries
10.11. Siemens Ag
*Company introduction, financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis
11. Conclusion and Recommendations
12.2. Related Reports