With the classification of IoT technology and the emergence of fast wireless communication, is making a wide place for the concept of edge computing. Edge computing is changing the way data is being handled, processed, summarized and transformed from a single electronic device to number of varieties of devices anywhere in the world. This Edge Computing is an integration of mobile and many other physical devices over a control panel or network. These all devices are able to transfer the signals to the main server and also between each device. By employing these various data from variety of systems we can get assistance to a larger no. of data which by filtering further can act as a key insight for a company in their operations. Because of its potentiality IoT is getting more attention from the all the sector in the world. Edge computing was developed looking towards the exponential growth of IoT devices. Edge computing is expected to play a vital role in the widespread adoption and working of technologies, such as AR/VR, autonomous vehicles, IoT, next-gen CDNs, next-gen cloud, and streaming games.
The global edge computing market report scope includes a detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers analysis of regional and country-level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes a detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the market share.
Major Market Players
Cisco, HPE, Huawei, Unit4, Dell Technologies, Microsoft Corporation, NOKIA, IBM, Foghorn Systems, and Machine shop are few leading players operating in the Edge Computing market.
The Edge Computing market report has been categorized as below
- Smart Cities
- Location Services
- Environmental Monitoring
- Optimized Local Content
- Data Caching
- Augmented Reality
Based on Organization sizes
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Based on Verticals
- Media and Entertainment
- Energy and Utilities
- Telecom & IT
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
The years considered for the of global edge computing market study are as follows:
- Base year - 2020
- Estimated year - 2021
- Projected year - 2022
- Forecast period - 2021 to 2027
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- New products/service competitor are exploring?
- Key players in the Edge Computing market and how intense is the competition?
- What are the upcoming industry trends that manufacturers are focusing on in the future updates?
- For each segment, what are the significant opportunities in the market?
- What are the key growth strategies adopted by major market players in the market?
- What are the key success strategies adopted by major competitors in the market?
Why Buy this Report:
- Gain comprehensive insights about the industry & market trends.
- Note complete analysis of the market status
- Recognize the market opportunities and growth segments
- Evaluating business segments & product portfolios, and interpret competitive dynamics
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to strengthen decision making
1. Edge Computing Market Introduction
1.1 Key Insights
1.2 Report Overview
1.3 Markets Covered
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Market Research Process
2.3 Research Data Analysis
2.4 Market Size Estimation
3. Executive Summary
4.2 Market Drivers and Restraints
5.Edge Computing Market, By Component
5.1 Key Points
6.Edge Computing Market, By Application
6.2 Smart Cities
6.3 Location Services
6.5 Environmental Monitoring
6.6 Optimized Local Content
6.7 Data Caching
6.8 Augmented Reality
7.Edge Computing Market, Company Profile
(Profile contain company overview, products/services, financials & recent developments)
7.4 Dell Technologies
7.5 Microsoft Corporation
7.7 Foghorn Systems
7.8 Machine shop