The SATCOM Equipment Market for space is projected to grow at a CAGR 7.49% rate from 2021 to 2026. One of the major factors the increasing launch of satellites for a variety of applications, such as navigation, communication, Earth observation, and remote sensing.
The CubeSat segment of the SATCOM equipment market for space is projected to grow at the highest during the forecast period. CubeSats are used for a variety of applications, including testing new technologies for space missions and CubeSats launched mainly used for Earth observation and remote sensing applications.
The SATCOM Equipment Market for space has been segmented into commercial, government & military and due to the increasing launch of satellites for communication, Earth observation, and navigation the commercial segment is expected to lead the market.
The SATCOM Equipment Market has been segmented into Earth observation & remote sensing, communication, scientific research & exploration, navigation, and others and due to increase in demand for Earth observation, global connectivity, navigation, and communication the Earth observation & remote sensing segment is projected to grow at the highest rate from 2021 to 2026.
The SATCOM equipment market for space in North America is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing launch of satellites in the region for communications, scientific research & development, and Earth observation. Private companies such as OneWeb (US), SpaceX (US), and Amazon (US) are heavily invested in the launch ofÂ small satellites into Low Earth Orbit for communications.
Key Market Players include Airbus SE (Netherlands), Maxar Technologies (US), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), General Dynamics Corporation (US), Honeywell International Inc. (US), Harris Corporation (US), ISIS - Innovative Solutions in Space B.V. (Netherlands), and Oxford Space Systems (UK).
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the key dynamics, such as drivers, opportunities, and trends, governing the SATCOM equipment market for space?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players operating in the SATCOM equipment market for space?
- What are the new emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the satellite industry?
- Which are the applications wherein SATCOM equipment for space plays a significant role?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the SATCOM equipment market for space across different regions and their respective countries?
- Who are the key players and innovators in the ecosystem of the SATCOM equipment market for space?
- Which supplier of SATCOM equipment for space had the maximum share in the market in 2018?
- How is the competitive landscape changing in the client ecosystem, and how is this change impacting the revenues of companies?
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Study Scope
1.3. Study Period
1.4. Market Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Secondary Research
2.2. Primary Research
2.3. Research Design
2.4. Data Validation
2.5. Limitations and Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1.Increase in Satellite Launches Globally
4.2.1.High Data Rate Communication Equipment
4.2.2.New 3D-Printed RF Components
4.2.3.New Optical Technology for Inter-Satellite Communication
4.3.1.Regulatory Challenges Related to Component Design
4.3.2.Regulatory Challenges Due to the Increasing Number of Proposed Small Satellite Launches
5. SATCOM Equipment Market for Space, By Component
5.5. Space Antennas
6. SATCOM Equipment Market for Space, By Satellite Type
6.1. CubeSat (0.25u–27u)
6.2. Small Satellite (1-500 Kg)
6.2.1.Nanosatellite (1-10 kg)
6.2.2.Microsatellite (11-100 kg)
6.2.3.Minisatellite (101-500 kg)
6.3. Medium Satellite (501–2,500 Kg)
6.4. Large Satellite (Above 2,500 Kg)
7. SATCOM Equipment Market for Space, By Application
7.1. Earth Observation & Remote Sensing
7.3. Scientific Research & Exploration
8. SATCOM Equipment Market for Space, By End User
8.1.2.Scientific research and development
8.1.4.Media and entertainment
8.2. Government & Military
8.2.2.Department of defense and intelligence agencies
8.2.3.Search and rescue entities
8.2.4.Academic research institutions
8.3. Commercial, Government, & Military
9. Regional Analysis
9.1. North America
9.3. Asia Pacific
9.4. Middle East & Africa
9.4.1. The Middle East
9.5. South America
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Airbus SE
10.2. Antwerp Space
10.3. Ball Aerospace and Technologies Corporation
10.4. Cobham PLC
10.5. General Dynamics Corporation
10.6. Gomspace A/S
10.7. Harris Corporation
10.8. Honeywell International Inc.
10.9. ISIS - Innovative Solutions in Space B.V.
10.10. Maxar Technologies
10.11. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
10.12. NEC Space Technologies, Ltd.
10.13. Oxford Space Systems
10.14. Ruag Group
10.15. Tesat-Spacecom GmbH & Co. Kg
*Company introduction, financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis
11.2. Related Reports