The target acquisition systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR 4.67% rate during the forecast period. Due to the factors are advancements in automatic weapons, increasing defense expenditure of countries, rise in demand for artillery systems by military forces, and ongoing military modernization programs worldwide.
The naval segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the procurement of widely used target acquisition systems, such as destroyers, corvettes, frigates, offshore patrol vessels, unmanned surface vessels, and amphibious ships.
The military segment is expected to lead the target acquisition systems market & also expected to grow at a higher CAGR as compared to the homeland security segment during the forecast period. The growing use of unmanned systems for surveillance is expected to drive the demand for the target acquisition systems used in ISR applications. The US has a large contribution to the military modernization programs, and companies focus on the US as it has a huge defense budget.
The short range (0–8 km) segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the target acquisition systems market.The growth of the short range segment can be attributed to the increasing demand for short range target acquisition systems for greater accuracy as compared to long-range artillery systems.
Asia Pacific expected to have the highest growth during the forecast period, due to the increase in defense expenditure by India and China and the expansion of military capabilities. Strong domestic production base and increasing use of automatic weapons on combat vehicles and naval platforms are some of the other factors expected to drive the growth of the target acquisition systems market in Asia Pacific.
Key Market Players includes Rheinmetall (Germany), BAE Systems (UK), Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel), Aselsan A.S. (Turkey), Elbit Systems (Israel), Hensoldt (Germany), Leonardo (Italy), and Raytheon Company (US), among others.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
· What are your views on the growth perspective of the target acquisition systems market? What are key dynamics and trends that govern the market, such as drivers and opportunities?
· What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by leading players operating in the target acquisition systems market?
· What are the new emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the defense Industry?
· What are the key trends and opportunities in the target acquisition systems market across different regions and their respective countries?
· Who are the key players and innovators in the partnership ecosystem?
· How is the competitive landscape changing in the client ecosystem and impacting company revenue shares?
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Study Scope
1.3. Study Period
1.4. Market Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Secondary Research
2.2. Primary Research
2.3. Research Design
2.4. Data Validation
2.5. Limitations and Assumptions
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1.Advancements in Automatic Weapon Systems
3.1.2.Ongoing Military Modernization Programs Worldwide
3.1.3.Adoption of Tas-Supported Equipment By Military Forces
3.1.4.Increasing Defense Expenditure of Countries
3.1.5.Increasing Demand for Autonomy in Weapon Systems
3.1.6.Rise in Demand for Artillery Systems By Military Forces
3.2.1.Complexity and High Operational Cost
3.2.2.Integration of Automatic Weapon Systems With A Wide Range of Platforms
3.2.3.Extreme Weather Conditions Hamper the Accuracy of Target Acquisition Systems
3.2.4.Regulatory Challenges for Sales to Overseas Countries
3.3.1.Increased R&D Investments for Technological Advancements in Defense Operations
4. Executive Summary
5. Target Acquisition Systems Market, By Sub-System
5.2. Scopes and sights
5.3. Detection and locating systems
5.5. Add-on systems
6. Target Acquisition Systems Market, By Platform
6.2.3.Unmanned surface vehicles
7. Target Acquisition Systems Market, By End-Use
7.2. Homeland security
7.2.2.Coastal and maritime surveillance
7.2.3.Search and rescue
8. Target Acquisition Systems Market, By Range
8.1. Long Range Target Acquisition Systems
8.2. Medium Range Target Acquisition Systems
8.3. Short Range Target Acquisition Systems
9. Target Acquisition Systems Market, By Region
9.1. North America
9.2.5.Rest of Europe
9.3. Asia Pacific
9.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
9.4. Rest of the World (ROW)
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Aselsan A.S.
10.2. Bae Systems PLC
10.3. Elbit Systems Ltd.
10.5. Instro Precision Limited
10.6. Israel Aerospace Industries
10.7. Wuhan Joho Technology Co. Ltd.
10.8. Kearfott Corporation
10.10. Lockheed Martin Corporation
*Company introduction, financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis
11. Conclusion and Recommendations
12.2. Related Reports