This growth can be attributed to factors such as upgradation and modernization of aging infrastructure for safe and secure electrical distribution systems, expansion of transmission & distribution networks, and increasing rate of industrialization and urbanization.
The circuit breaker segment is expected to be the fastest growing market. Positive economic outlook and growing manufacturing industries in developing countries, infrastructure development, and urbanization are the major factors driving the growth of the circuit breaker segment. Consecutively, effective transmission & distribution channels and refurbishment of the existing distribution networks with modernized protective devices demand the use of reclosers to protect the distribution networks. Consequently, with the increase in the installation of reclosers and such equipment, the vacuum interrupter market is expected to be boosted in the forecast period.
The utilities segment is expected to be the largest market. It primarily covers industries oriented toward power generation and transmission & distribution process. The advent of new electrical gadgets and the endless need for electricity and utility services are driving this segment in the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific region is projected to be the largest vacuum interrupter market. Countries such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea are among the major countries considered as the main manufacturing hub for vacuum interrupters. Over the past few years, this region has witnessed rapid economic development.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
· The report identifies and addresses the key markets for vacuum interrupters, which would help various stakeholders such as utilities, oil & gas industry, mining industry, and key players from the transportation sector to review the growth in demand.
· The report helps the vacuum interrupter manufacturers understand the pulse of the market and provides insights into drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
· The report would help the key players understand the strategies of their competitors better and help them in making better strategic decisions.
· The report addresses the market share analysis of the key players in the vacuum interrupter market, and with the help of the strategies adopted by these companies, one can successfully enhance their revenues in the respective market.
· The report provides insights about the emerging geographies for vacuum interrupters, and the entire market ecosystem can gain competitive advantage from such insights.
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Study Scope
1.3. Study Period
1.4. Market Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Secondary Research
2.2. Primary Research
2.3. Research Design
2.4. Data Validation
2.5. Limitations and Assumptions
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1.Upgrade & Modernization of Aging Infrastructure for Safe & Secure Electrical Distribution Systems
3.1.2.Expansion of Transmission & Distribution Networks
3.1.3.Increasing Rate of Industrialization & Urbanization
3.2.1.Availability of Cheap & Inferior Quality Products
3.2.2.Availability of Various Alternative Technologies in the Segment
3.2.3.Risks Associated With Device Malfunction
3.2.4.Lack of Existing Government Policies Specific to Vacuum Interrupters
3.3.1.Increasing Investments in Smart Grid & Power Distribution in Developing Regions
3.3.2.Demand for Uninterrupted Power Supply From Utilities
3.3.3.Increase in the Use of Renewable Energy
4. Executive Summary
5. Vacuum Interrupter Market, By End-User
5.2. Oil & Gas
5.3. Mining Sector
5.4. Transportation Sector
6. Vacuum Interrupter Market, By Application
6.1. Circuit Breaker
6.2. Load Break Switch
6.5. Tap Changer
7. Vacuum Interrupter Market, By Rated Voltage
7.1. 0–15 kV
7.2. 15–30 kV
7.3. Above 30 kV
8. Vacuum Interrupter Market, By Region
8.1. North America
8.2.6.Rest of Europe
8.3. Asia Pacific
8.3.5.Rest of APAC
8.4. South America
8.4.4.Rest of South America
8.5. Middle East
8.5.3. Saudi Arabia
8.5.4.Rest of ME
8.6.4.Rest of Africa
9. Company Profiles
9.3. Siemens AG
9.4. Crompton Greaves Limited
9.5. LS Industrial Systems
9.6. Shaanxi Baoguang Vacuum Electric Device Co. Ltd.
9.7. Meidensha Corporation
9.8. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
9.9. Toshiba Corporation
*Company introduction, financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis
10. Conclusion and Recommendations
11.2. Related Reports