Aircraft Seating Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The aircraft seating market is projected to grow at a CAGR 4.37% rate during the forecast period. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing number of new aircraft orders due to a rise in demand for premium economy class seats across the globe. Moreover, airlines are highly concerned about enhancing the customer experience and, as such, are increasingly investing in upgrading their existing aircraft fleets, which subsequently leads to the growth of the market.
Business class segment projected to lead the market while the premium economy class segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2025. The growth of the premium economy class segment can be attributed to an increasing demand for premium economy seats by travellers, owing to the cheaper ticket value in comparison to business class seats.
The narrow body aircraft segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR owing to the increasing number of new aircraft orders and rising demand from low-cost carriers for domestic travels, globally.
The OEM segment is expected to lead the market during the forecast period. With the commercial aviation sector growing significantly across the globe due to an exponential increase in air passenger traffic, the demand for new aircraft is increasing year on year. This rising demand for new aircraft is expected to drive the growth of the OEM segment of the market during the forecast period.
The North American region led the aircraft seating market. Major commercial aircraft manufacturers, such as Boeing (US) and Bombardier (Canada), are based in this region, thereby leading to the increased demand for products used in aircraft seating. The region is also expected to continue leading the market during the forecast period as well. The US is the major market for aircraft seating in North America due to its flourishing aviation industry.
Key market players include Zodiac Aerospace-Safran (France), B/E Aerospace-Rockwell Collins, Inc. (US), Geven S.p.A. (Italy), RECARO Aircraft Seating (Germany), HAECO Americas (US), Lufthansa Technik (Germany), and Stelia Aerospace (France).
Key Questions addressed by the report
- The impact of aviation regulations on the aircraft seating market.
- How emerging technologies such as 16G seat mandates and use cases are disrupting the aircraft seating industry?
- How material disruptions in the vendor ecosystem are expected to disrupt the market?
- How the market players in the aviation industry address challenges, such as delay in new aircraft deliveries?
- How the changing preferences of customers for in-flight entertainment & connectivity systems and solutions impact the competitive landscape of the market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Aircraft Seating Market, By End Use
6. Aircraft Seating Market, By Aircraft Type
Narrow Body Aircraft
Regional Transport Aircraft
Wide Body Aircraft
Very Large Aircraft
7. Aircraft Seating Market, By Component
Foams & Fittings
8. Aircraft Seating Market, By Seat Type
9. Aircraft Seating Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
10. Company Profiles
Recaro Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. Kg
Thompson Aero Seating Ltd.
Zim Flugsitz GmbH
Acro Aircraft Seating Ltd.
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access