Anti-Money Laundering Solution Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The Anti-Money Laundering solution market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 14.87% rate during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the AML solution market are the increasing stringent compliance requirements and mandates; increasing adoption of digital payment modes; and using advanced analytics for the provision of proactive risk alerts.
Transaction monitoring technology type expected to hold the largest market share. Transaction monitoring is a discipline of monitoring of customer transactions including assessing historical/current customer information related to transactions. Transaction monitoring provides a complete picture of customer activity. This can include transfers, deposits, and withdrawals.
Small and Medium-sized Enterprises segment to grow at a higher CAGR. The Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the increasing incidences of money laundering and terrorist financing among SMEs. The SMEs are smaller in terms of their size but cater to a larger number of customers globally. Robust and comprehensive security solutions are not implemented in SMEs due to financial constraints. However, the large enterprise segment is estimated to hold a higher market share in 2019.
The global Anti-Money Laundering solution market has been segmented based on regions into North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America to provide a region-specific analysis of the market. North America, followed by Europe, is estimated to become the largest revenue-generating region for AML solution and service vendors in 2019.
Key market players include FICO (US), NICE (Israel), BAE Systems (UK), SAS Institute (US), Experian (Ireland).
Key questions addressed by the report:
- What are new market segments to focus on over the next 2–5 years for prioritizing the efforts and investments?
- Which are the key players in the market and how intense is the competition?
- What are the new innovations and developments introduced by the major market players?
- What are the driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges that drive or hamper the growth of the market?
- What are the regulatory implications that impact the market directly and indirectly?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Anti-Money Laundering Solution Market, By Technology Type
Auditing and Reporting
Know Your Customer Systems
6. Anti-Money Laundering Solution Market, By Deployment Mode
7. Anti-Money Laundering Solution Market, By Component
8. Anti-Money Laundering Solution Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
Lexisnexis Risk Solutions
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access