Antistatic Agents Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The antistatic agents market is projected to grow at a CAGR 5.74% rate during the forecast period. Increasing demand for antistatic agents from the packaging, electronics, and automotive industries is one of the major drivers leading the growth of the market.
The polypropylene based polymer is estimated to lead the market with largest share in 2019, in terms of volume. Polypropylene is compatible with various plastic processing techniques such as injection molding, blow molding, film manufacturing, fiber manufacturing, sheet extrusions, and thermoforming. The versatility and compatibility of polypropylene with other polymers and additives lead to its increased use in packaging materials, household goods, textiles, films, and pipes, automotive and electronics industries. This, in turn, leads to a rise in demand for polypropylene across the globe.
By end-use industry, packaging industry is growing at a rapid pace across the globe. Antistatic agents are high performance functional agents used in the plastics industry for the processing of plastic resins. Efficient management of wastes and disposables that are generated by the packaging and electronics industries are some of the major challenges faced by manufacturers in the industry.
Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, in terms of both, value and volume. Construction activities and increased investments for expansion or upgradation of antistatic agents in emerging countries like China and India are expected to witness continuous growth in the market. Moreover, initiatives undertaken by governments to support the growth of their manufacturing sectors are further expected to propel the demand for antistatic agents in Asia Pacific.
Key players in the market are BASF SE (Germany), Arkema (France), Clariant (Switzerland), Croda International PLC. (UK), DowDuPont (US), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Nouryon (Netherlands), Solvay S.A. (Belgium), PolyOne Corporation (US), Riken Vitamin Co., Ltd. (Japan), Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan), and Kao Group (Japan).
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the future revenue pockets in the market?
- Which key developments are expected to have a long-term impact on the market?
- Which products, polymers, and forms are expected to dominate the market?
- How is the current regulatory framework expected to impact the growth of the market?
- What will be the future product mix of the antistatic agents market?
- What are the prime strategies adopted by leading players in the market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Antistatic Agents Market, By End-Use Industry
6. Antistatic Agents Market, By Polymer
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
7. Antistatic Agents Market, By Category
Internal Antistatic Agents
External Antistatic Agents
8. Antistatic Agents Market, By Product Type
Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Amines
9. Antistatic Agents Market, By Form
10. Antistatic Agents Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
11. Company Profiles
Riken Vitamin Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Croda International Plc.
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access