Architectural Coatings Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The market of Architectural coatings is projected to grow at a CAGR 3.78% rate during the forecast period. Increasing number of applications, technological advancements, and the growing demand in APAC together are expected to drive the architectural coatings market. Increasing investment in infrastructure, stringent environmental regulations, increased purchasing power, and the rising demand for green and environmentally friendly coatings are also leading the growth of the market.
The acrylic segment accounted for the largest share in 2017 because of its usage in major architectural coatings. Because of weathering and oxidation resistance properties, acrylics are preferred over oil-based paints, alkyds, or epoxies. Acrylics also offer protection to underlying substrate from degradation caused by exposure to rain, snow, wind, and UV light.
APAC is projected to grow at a fastest-rate, in terms of both volume and value. The market in APAC is estimated to hold the largest share, in terms of both volume and value, in 2018. The market is mainly driven by the growing population and economic growth.
PPG Industries, Inc. (US), Akzo Nobel N.V. (Netherlands), The Sherwin-Williams Company (US), Kansai Paints Co., Ltd. (Japan), Asian Paints Limited (India), and Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan) are some of the key players in the Market.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid-to-long term?
- What are the upcoming applications of Architectural coatings?
- Which segment has the potential to register the highest market share?
- What is the current competitive landscape in the Architectural coatings market in terms of new technologies, production, and sales?
- What will be the future of the Architectural coatings?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Architectural Coatings Market, By Application
6. Architectural Coatings Market, By Technology
7. Architectural Coatings Market, By User Type
8. Architectural Coatings Market, By Resin Type
9. Architectural Coatings Market, By Coating Type
10. Architectural Coatings Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
11. Company Profiles
PPG Industries, Inc.
Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.
The Sherwin‐Williams Company
Akzo Nobel N.V.
Asian Paints Limited
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access