Automated Parking System Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The automated parking system market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 12.80% rate during the forecast period owing to the increasing number of vehicles, scarcity of land for parking, rising urbanization, growing demand for green & sustainable parking solutions, increasing demand for luxury buildings, and smart cities initiatives from the government.
The fully automated parking system is estimated to account for the largest market share. The high demand for comfort and convenience from consumers, increasing number of luxury projects, and rising adoption of a fully automated parking system by construction companies is driving the fully market. The fully automated parking system has increased capacity, high efficiency, reduced emission, and increased safety and convenience.
Non-palleted segment is projected to grow the fastest in automated parking system. Non-palleted automated parking system uses lifts, transfer vehicles, and robots to park and retrieve the car in the parking garage. Unlike a palleted system that generally requires two systems to handle the pallet and cars, a non-palleted system requires only one system to handle the car.
The hardware segment is estimated to be the largest in automated parkin system market. There are several types of the automated parking system, such as tower, puzzle, RGC, Silo, and AGV. Along with the structure of the automated parking system, the key hardware includes a microcontroller, RF module, display, GSM module, motor driver, DC motor, ultrasonic sensors, and camera units. Depending on the budget, various solutions such as web-based parking solutions, parking guidance system, mobile-based parking, license plate recognition systems, sensor-based parking recognition, and RFID system can be integrated into the systems.
Europe is estimated to be the largest in the automated parking system market. The region has a state of art technology background and has a presence of leading players of the automated parking solutions. The adoption of an automated parking system is high in the UK, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Spain, and the Netherlands.
Key market players include Wohr (Germany), Klaus Multi Parking (Germany), CityLift (the US), Westfalia (Germany), Robotic Parking Systems Inc. (the US), and Unitronics (Israel).
- How will vehicle sales trends impact the market in the long term?
- How will the industry cope with the challenge of the high cost of an automated parking system?
- How do you see the impact of government regulations in the automated parking system market?
- What are the upcoming trends in the market? What impact would they make post-2022?
- What are the key strategies adopted by top players to increase their revenue?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Automated Parking System Market, By Structure Type
Rail Guided Cart (RGC) System
6. Automated Parking System Market, By End-User Type
7. Automated Parking System Market, By System Type
8. Automated Parking System Market, By Automation Level
9. Automated Parking System Market, By Design Model Type
10. Automated Parking System Market, By Platform Type
11. Automated Parking System Market, By Parking Level
Less Than Level 5
Level 5–Level 10
More Than Level 10
12. Automated Parking System Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
13. Company Profiles
Klaus Multiparking Systems
Automotion Parking Systems
Robotic Parking Systems, Inc.
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access