Automotive HUD Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The automotive HUD market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 29.80% rate from 2019 to 2026. The reason behind growth are increased adoption rate of advanced technologies by OEMs, fast generation of real-time and growth of connected vehicles.
Conventional HUD segment is estimated to account for the largest market share during the forecast period. The conventional HUD estimated to broadly migrate to a wider range of mid-segment and economy segment vehicles during 2020–2025 because of the increasing adoption of the technology by OEMs and increasing importance of vehicle and passenger safety systems results in largest market size of market in the coming years.
Conventional HUD segment is estimated to account for the largest share size during the forecast period. The windshield HUD system uses a projector and a set of mirrors to relay information, which appears either just below or above the driver’s line of sight which results in largest market size in the period. The system is developed to be adaptable to the curvature of the windshield. Different vehicle models have different windshield curvature, which makes it very essential to align the system to the windshield. The complex calibration process is required that increases the cost of the system, and thus it is largely offered as an optional feature in vehicles.
Europe is estimated to be the largest market by value in the global market. The regional market is dominated by the demand from Germany and the UK. The adoption of HUDs in the Russian market until 2020 is estimated to be low but is projected to increase in the future.
Key marker players include Nippon Seiki (Japan), Continental (Germany), Denso (Japan), and Visteon (US).
- How will vehicle sales trends impact the market in the long term?
- How will the industry cope with the challenge of the high cost of HUDs?
- How do you see the impact of government regulations in the market?
- What are the upcoming trends in the market? What impact would they make post 2020?
- What are the key strategies adopted by top players to increase their revenue?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Automotive HUD Market, By End-User Type
6. Automotive HUD Market, By Vehicle Type
7. Automotive HUD Market, By Type
8. Automotive HUD Market, By Dimension Type
9. Automotive HUD Market, By Technology
Augmented Reality HUD
10. Automotive HUD Market, By Vehicle Class
11. Automotive HUD Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
12. Company Profiles
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access