Automotive Pumps Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The global automotive pumps market is projected to grow at a CAGR 5.85% rate during the forecast period. They perform different functions including raising, compressing, or transferring fluids by mechanical action and facilitate circulation of fluids around a system for a vehicle’s operational performance.
Mechanical pump is expected to be the largest segment. The mechanical pump is anticipated to be the largest market during the forecast period. Mechanical use mechanical force to pump the fluid, whereas electric pumps utilize electric energy from a motor to pump the fluid. Mechanical pumps, also known as geared pumps, are mechanically driven through drive belts or the camshaft and derive power from the engine of a vehicle.
The passenger car segment has the largest market share in comparison with other vehicle segment in terms of market size or in terms of value. The light commercial vehicle segment is expected to witness gradual growth during the forecast period.
The steering pump segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Hatchback segment & commercial vehicles of passenger cars is equipped with a hydraulic steering system. Steering pumps are used in hydraulic and electro-hydraulic power steering systems. However, with advancements in steering systems technology, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic steering systems are getting replaced with Electric Power Steering (EPS) system. The EPS system, which requires an electric motor and sensors, eliminates the need for a steering pump.
Asia Pacific is expected to account for the largest market size. Asia Pacific region comprises of some of the fastest developing economies of the world like china & India which makes this region largest market by 2027. Asia Pacific is the largest market of automotive and also the increasing sales of commercial vehicles and passenger cars. Concerns over ecological imbalance caused by vehicle emissions have increased in the past decade in countries such as India, China, Malaysia, and Thailand. These concerns have forced major vehicle manufacturers to shift focus toward low fuel consuming vehicles.
Key Market Players include Aisin Seiki (Japan), Delphi (UK), Denso (Japan), Johnson Electric (Hong Kong), Bosch (Germany), KSPG (Germany), Magna (Canada), SHW (Germany), and ZF (Germany).
- How will the trend of automotive pump impact the overall EV market in the long term?
- How will the implementation of emission norms and increasing adoption of EVs impact the market?
- What changes can be expected in the fuel injection system with the introduction of the electric pump?
- How will the industry cope with the challenge of increasing fuel efficiency with respect to pumps?
- What are the upcoming trends in the market? What impact would they make in the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the leading players in this market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Automotive Pumps Market, By Off-Highway Vehicle Type
6. Automotive Pumps Market, By EV Type
Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle
Battery Electric Vehicle
Hybrid Electric Vehicle
7. Automotive Pumps Market, By Displacement
8. Automotive Pumps Market, By Technology
9. Automotive Pumps Market, By Vehicle Type
Heavy Commercial Vehicle
10. Automotive Pumps Market, By Type
Fuel Injection Pump
Headlight Washer Pump
Windshield Washer Pump
Transmission Oil Pump
11. Automotive Pumps Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
12. Company Profiles
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access