Building Information Modeling Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The building information modeling market is projected to grow at a CAGR 13.85% rate during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing population and ongoing urbanization, rising BIM trends, and growing BIM adoption are driving the growth of the industry.
Software expected to account for a larger share of the market. The software used for BIM exhibits features such as interoperability between applications, easy visualization, and cost-effectiveness. The software generally encompasses solutions for objectives such as architecture, sustainability, structures, MEP, construction, and facility management.
Preconstruction expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the market. BIM is a complete process from the preconstruction phase to the operations phase. Preconstruction is the first phase. This phase consists of visualization, conceptualization, programming, cost planning, architectural, structural, systems design, analysis, detailing, coordination, and specification.
Building application estimated to account for the largest share of the market. Information modeling is widely used in building applications to reduce the cost overrun and time overrun, which eventually help in reducing the delays in the project. With the help of various tools such as 3D modeling and clash detection, it helps efficiently plan, design, construct and manage buildings.
APAC is one of the emerging and the fastest-growing market. The countries in this region wherein BIM systems have a considerable market include China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Being the largest emerging market in the world, APAC is expected to lead the construction industry, accounting for a significant number of construction projects carried out worldwide. Countries such as Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Singapore have made certain mandates for the adoption, while countries such as China and India are expected to adopt in coming years.
Key Market Players include Autodesk (US); Nemetschek (Germany); Bentley Systems (US); Trimble (US); Dassault Systèmes (France); RIB (Germany); Asite (UK); AVEVA (UK); Hexagon (Sweden); Archidata (Canada); Pöyry (Finland); Beck Technology (US); Computers and Structures (US).
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Which are the major applications in the market?
- Which type of software would lead the market during the forecast period?
- What strategies are adopted by providers to stay ahead in the market?
- What are the growth perspectives of this market in different regions?
- What are drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges that influence the growth of the market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Building Information Modeling Market, By Application
Oil and Gas
6. Building Information Modeling Market, By Product
7. Building Information Modeling Market, By End User
Consultants and facility managers
8. Building Information Modeling Market, By Product Life Cycle
9. Building Information Modeling Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
10. Company Profiles
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access