Butylated Hydroxytoluene Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The global butylated hydroxytoluene market (BHT) is projected to grow at a CAGR 4.87% rate during the forecast period. The demand for the market is mainly driven by growth in various end-use industries such as plastics, animal care, food & beverages, personal care, agrochemicals, lubricants, fuel additives, and biodiesel.
Technical grade is expected to show the fastest growth rate. BHT is used as an antioxidant to maintain stability, to mitigate deterioration in various end-use industries such as plastics, rubbers & elastomers, lubricating & specialty oils, industrial fats, oils & fatty acids, bio-diesel fuel blends, linseed, soy & other plant-derived oils, and printing inks & coatings. The increased consumption rate from these applications is expected to boost the growth of the market.
Plastics & rubbers is expected to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period. Increased production of plastics & rubbers is driving the demand for this segment. Asia Pacific and North America are major producers of Butylhydroxytoluene globally with presence of many international plastics manufacturers, providing lucrative growth opportunities to BHT manufacturers.
The Asia Pacific BHT market is projected to witness highest CAGR during the forecast period, in terms of value. Stringent government regulations for the control of VOC emissions and presence of major consumers within the region in countries such as China, India, and Japan act as the major drivers for the growth of the market within the region.
Sasol Limited (South Africa), Lanxess AG (Germany), Eastman Chemical Company (US), Oxiris Chemicals S.A. (Spain), HELM AG(Germany), Finoric Llc (US), Honshu Chemical Industry Co. Ltd (Japan), Twinkle Chemi Lab Pvt Ltd (India), Yasho Industries Limited (India), Milestone Preservatives Pvt Ltd (India), and Finar Limited (India) are the key players in the market.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Which are the future revenue pockets in the BHT market?
- Which key developments are expected to have a high impact on the Butylhydroxytoluene Market?
- Which products/technologies are expected to overpower the existing technologies?
- How the regulatory scenario further is expected to impact the BHT Market?
- What will be the future product mix in the Market?
- What are the prime strategies of leaders in the Butylated Hydroxytoluene Market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Butylated Hydroxytoluene Market, By End-Use Industry
Food & Beverages
Plastics & Rubbers
6. Butylated Hydroxytoluene Market, By Grade
7. Butylated Hydroxytoluene Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
8. Company Profiles
Oxiris Chemicals S.A.
Milestone Preservatives Pvt. Ltd.
Honshu Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Eastman Chemical Company
Yasho Industries Limited
Twinkle Chemi Lab Pvt. Ltd.
Double Bond Chemical Ind., Co., Ltd.
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access