Computational Photography Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The computational photography market is expected to grow at a CAGR 21.89% rate during the forecast period. The trend of sharing images and videos using advanced media sharing technologies is a significant aspect of social networking on a global basis within the smartphone and multimedia tablet ecosystem. Also, the enhancement in the image resolution of sensors along with the technological advancements in camera modules, components, and design is driving the market. The growing demand for superior vision technology in the computer vision industry is expected to lay new growth opportunity for computational cameras industry growth during the forecast period.
Camera module is expected to hold the largest market share. The market growth of camera modules is attributed to the use of AI-based advanced cameras and the growing demand for arrays of cameras in a single product. The hardware and software of each computational camera are typically designed to produce a particular type of image.
Smartphone cameras account for the largest market size of the market. The market is driven primarily by the rising sales of smartphones equipped advanced cameras with artificial intelligence capabilities. Smartphone-based computational cameras are displaying significant changes in the market. There is a high impact of computational cameras in the smartphones market.
3D imaging held the largest share of computational photography market. Computational photography cameras can be used for capturing images of a particular object from which a model of the scene can be generated automatically. A wide range of possible changes can be explored interactively and previewed on-set, including scene geometry and textures with the help of this technology. With advances in computer vision technology, it has become possible to capture 3D images using many different sensors and, in the process, to extract depth information.
The growth of the smartphone market mainly drives the progress of the market in North America. Moreover, the presence of market leaders such as Alphabet Inc., Apple, Inc., Light, NVIDIA Corporation, and Qualcomm, Inc. is also contributing significantly to the growth of the market in North America.
Key players in market are Apple (US), Samsung (South Korea), Nvidia (US), Qualcomm (US), Adobe (US), Nikon (Japan), Sony (Japan), LG (South Korea), Light (US), Canon (Japan).
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Which are the major applications of market? How big is the opportunity for their growth in the developing economies in the next five years?
- Which are the major companies in computational photography? What are their major strategies to strengthen their market presence?
- Which are the leading countries in this market? What would be the share of the North America and APAC in this market the next five years?
- Where will all these developments in market take the industry in the mid to long term?
- What are the upcoming applications for computational photography?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Computational Photography Market, By Application
6. Computational Photography Market, By Product
Machine vision camera
7. Computational Photography Market, By Type
Single- and Dual-Lens Cameras
8. Computational Photography Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access