Debt Collection Software Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The debt collection software market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 9.6% rate during the forecast period. The increasing need for self-service payments models to speed up the collection process and automation in the debt collection process are some of the major factors expected to drive the growth of this market.
Software segment is expected to hold a larger market share. It refers to the tools that help creditors and third-party collection agencies manage credit risk and recover delinquent debts from debtors. The software enables collection agencies, financial institutions, and lending firms to redefine their collection strategies and increase customer satisfaction by offering various payment options for the debts owed to them.
The SMEs segment is expected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period as compared to the large enterprise segment. SMEs can leverage mobility-based low-cost solutions to remain competitive in the market. Moreover, SMEs having less financial strength as compared to large enterprises will require additional support from solutions providers to maximize the utilization of their resources.
North America is expected to be the leading region in terms of adopting and developing debt collection software. The increasing demand to adhere to stringent regulatory compliances, increasing the presence of vendors and growing government support are major factors of the market growth during the forecast period.
Key market players include FIS (US), FICO (US), Experian (Ireland), CGI (Canada), TransUnion (US), Pegasystems (US), Temenos (Switzerland).
Critical Questions the Report Answers
- What are the current trends that are driving the market?
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid to long term?
- Who are the top vendors in the market, and what is their competitive analysis?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges impacting the market?
- Which region is expected to lead the global market at the end of the forecast period?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Debt Collection Software Market, By User Type
Telecom and Utilities
6. Debt Collection Software Market, By Component
7. Debt Collection Software Market, By Deployment Type
8. Debt Collection Software Market, By Organization Size
Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
9. Debt Collection Software Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
10. Company Profiles
Intellect Design Arena
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access