Digital MRO Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The digital MRO market is projected to grow at a CAGR 13.08% rate during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing digitalization of MRO activities by commercial airlines and MROs and the rising demand for enhancing the repair and maintenance operations of existing aircraft fleet are expected to fuel the market.
Based on end user, the MROs segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2030. MROs must fulfil all the regulatory requirements while reducing the timeline and cost of aircraft maintenance. This is enhancing the demand for software solutions to smoothen the operational efficacy. Large MROs are investing in new technologies such as AI, blockchain, and digital twin to reduce maintenance cost and aircraft downtime. This, in turn, is projected to drive the MROs segment in the market.
Based on technology, the artificial intelligence segment of the market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the increasing demand for predictive maintenance, part failure analysis, and troubleshooting. IBM has been developing AI-based software for increasing agility in the workflow
The North America market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the increasing aircraft deliveries in the region. Many large and medium MROs and airlines are present in this region. Also, increase in the MRO services and digital transformation of MROs is expected to drive the demand for digital MRO in the region..
The major players in the market are IBM Corporation (US), IFS (Sweden), Ramco Systems (India), Rusada (Switzerland). SAP (Germany), Swiss AviationSoftware (Switzerland), Lufthansa Technik (Germany), General Electric (US), Boeing (US), and Honeywell International (US). These companies are supplying advanced digital MRO solutions. These players have adopted various growth strategies as contracts, acquisitions, expansions, new product launches, and partnerships & agreements to further expand their presence in the market.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are your views on the growth perspective of the market? What are the key dynamics, such as drivers, opportunities, and trends that govern the market?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by leading players operating in the market?
- What are the new emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the aviation MRO industry?
- What are the applications wherein digital MRO solutions play a significant role?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market across different regions and their respective countries?
- Who are the key players and innovators in the ecosystem of the market?
- Which supplier is expected to hold the largest market share in 2019?
- How is the competitive landscape changing in the client ecosystem and impacting the revenue of companies?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Digital MRO Market, By Application
Mobility and Functionality
6. Digital MRO Market, By End User
7. Digital MRO Market, By Technology
Internet of Things
8. Digital MRO Market, By Type
9. Digital MRO Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
10. Company Profiles
General Electric (GE)
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access