Environmental Monitoring Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The environmental monitoring market is expected to grow at CAGR 5.01% during the forecast period . Major factors driving the growth of the global market are rising pollution levels, favourable regulatory scenario, on-going installation of environmental monitoring stations, development of environment-friendly industries, increasing awareness on pollution monitoring, expansion of pollution monitoring infrastructure across emerging markets.
The environmental monitoring sensors segmented holds the largest share of the market due to its operational advantages such as ease of use, operational flexibility, device affordability, and low space requirements. Growing demand for advanced wearable ambient monitoring sensors by end users such as industrial workers and researchers, and rising public interest for portable outdoor environmental quality monitoring systems while sitting outside, outdoor walking / running, resting after physical activity, climbing stairs, and taking elevators are likely to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Air pollution monitoring segment accounted for the largest share of the market. The large share of the air pollution monitoring segment is attributed to the rising level of air pollution across key markets globally (such as the U.S., Europe, China, India, and the Middle East), growing acceptance and market demand for sensor-based air quality monitoring systems, and increasing health concerns among public and stringent air pollution control legislation by several governments.
North America is expected to command the largest share of the market mainly due to increase in government funding for the establishment of environmental monitoring stations.
Key players operating in the market are Agilent Technologies (US), Danaher Corporation (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Shimadzu Corp. (Japan), PerkinElmer Corporation (US). The other players are General Electric (US), Honeywell International Inc (US), Horiba (Japan), Merck KGaA (Germany), Siemens (Germany), among others.
Key Questions Declaimed in This Report
- What are the strategies adopted by the top market players to penetrate markets in emerging regions?
- Who are the major players offering portable indoor and outdoor monitors for pollution monitoring across major geographies?
- What revenue impact will environmental pollution monitors and sensors have in the market during the forecast period?
- Which product and technology type is used in air, water, soil, and noise pollution monitoring procedure?
- What is the adoption pattern for wearable monitors across the globe?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Environmental Monitoring Market, By Application
- Air pollution monitoring
- Water pollution monitoring
- Soil pollution monitoring
- Noise pollution monitoring
- 6. Environmental Monitoring Market, By Sampling Method
- Continuous monitoring
- Active monitoring
- Passive monitoring
- Intermittent monitoring
- 7. Environmental Monitoring Market, By Component
8. Environmental Monitoring Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies
- Danaher Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- ESI Environmental Sensors Inc.
- General Electric
- Honeywell International
- Horiba Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- 10. Appendix
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access