Environmental Testing Equipment Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The environmental testing equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR 6.12% rate during the forecast period. Growth in the market is primarily driven by factors such as rising levels of environmental pollution worldwide, increasing government regulations and initiatives for environmental protection, privatization of environmental testing services, and increasing focus on wastewater treatment.
The Mass Spectrometry segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Mass spectrometry is a highly specific method for the study of small and volatile molecules, which is a major driving the growth of this segment market. The various technological enhancements in GC-MS systems are also supporting the adoption of MS in environmental testing.
The water testing segment held the largest share of the market in 2018, a trend that is expected to continue during the forecast period. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the increase in industrial activities worldwide, which, in turn, has led to a rise in the disposal of industrial wastewater and effluents into water bodies.
North America is expected to hold a significant share in the market during the forecast period. Factors such as the to the growing funding for environmental testing and cleanup, along with favorable regulations, growing awareness, and the availability of funding for environmental conservation are the drivers of global growth for the environmental testing equipment industry in North America.
Key market players in the global market include Agilent Technologies (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Waters Corporation (US), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Bruker (US), PerkinElmer (US), SCIEX (a subsidiary of Danaher) (US), JEOL (Japan), Analytik Jena (Germany), and Merck KGaA (Germany).
Key questions addressed by the report:
- Which of the product segment will dominate the global market in the next five years?
- Emerging countries have immense opportunities for the growth and adoption of environmental testing equipment, will this scenario continue in the next five years?
- Increasing environmental awareness in the emerging market is impacting the growth for developed markets. How will the pricing difference impact the overall market?
- What are the upcoming technologies in the global market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Environmental Testing Equipment Market, By Application
6. Environmental Testing Equipment Market, By Product
Dissolved Oxygen Analyzers
Molecular Spectroscopy Products
7. Environmental Testing Equipment Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
8. Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Waters Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Sciex (A Subsidiary of Danaher)
- 9. Appendix
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access