Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The flexible elastomeric foam market is projected to grow at a CAGR 3.57% rate during the forecast period. The growth of end-use industries such as HVAC and automotive & transportation, is expected to fuel the demand for market.
Thermal insulation is the fastest-growing segment by functional type within the flexible elastomeric foams market. The demand for the segment is mainly driven by its properties of thermal conductivity, water vapor barrier to significantly reduce energy consumption across a broad spectrum of applications such as solar piping, residential & commercial heating & ventilation piping, AC and more. Thermal insulating flexible elastomeric foams is always efficient in reducing energy consumption as they possess properties such as low thermal conductivity, water vapor barrier, and keeping product environmentally friendly. This drives the demand for thermal insulating flexible elastomeric foams.
APAC is projected to hold the largest share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a fastest rate by 2023 in market. The APAC market is driven by the growing population and economic growth. Development in residential and non-residential sectors in China and India are expected to drive the HVAC industry during the forecast period, thereby, increasing the demand for flexible elastomeric foam from this industry.
Armacell International S.A. (Germany), L’ISOLANTE K-FLEX (Italy), Kaimann GmbH (Germany), Aeroflex (US), Rogers Corporation (US), and Hira Industries (Dubai) are the key players in the market.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid-to-long term?
- What are the upcoming applications of flexible elastomeric foam?
- Which segment has the potential to register the highest market share?
- What is the current competitive landscape in the market in terms of new technologies, production, and sales?
- What will be the future of the flexible elastomeric foam?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market: By End-Use Industry
Automotive & Transportation
6. Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market, By Type
Nitrile Butadiene Rubber/Polyvinyl Chloride
Ethylene Propylene Dine Monomer
7. Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market, By Function
8. Flexible Elastomeric Foam Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
L’isolante K-Flex S.P.A.
Huamei Energy-Saving Technology Group Co.,Ltd
Aeroflex Usa, Inc.
Anavid Insulation Products Kiryat Anavim Ltd.
Armacell International S.A.
Jinan Retek Industries Inc
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access