Glass Filled Nylon Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The glass filled nylon market is projected to grow at a CAGR 4.87% rate during the forecast period. The market is growing due to the high demand from the end-use industries such as automotive, industrial, and electrical & electronics.
Automotive is estimated to be the largest end-use industry of glass filled nylon. Glass filled nylon is an ideal and effective solution for vehicle weight reduction. Metal parts replacement in the automotive industry due to ease of mass production and molding polyamides is one of the major drivers for the growth of the segment. Polyamides are also cheaper in unit cost in comparison to metals, which make them an economic alternative.
Polyamide 6 is the most widely used glass filled nylon especially in industries such as automotive and electrical & electronics. It offers superior properties such as good tensile strength, high mechanical strength, and chemical resistance, also it is cost-effective and easily available.
The injection molding segment is projected to register a higher CAGR during the forecast period. The ease of manufacturing glass filled nylon through the injection molding process is expected to drive the market.
The 30% market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The optimum mix of properties of both polyamide resin and glass fiber, makes 30% glass filled nylon suitable for use in the automotive industry.
APAC is a key region for the growth of glass filled nylon due to the booming electrical & electronics and industrial sectors. China is the single largest consumers of glass filled nylon in APAC.
ASF SE (Germany), Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan), Lanxess (Germany), DowDuPont Inc (US), Royal DSM N.V. (Netherlands), Ensinger GmbH (Germany), Arkema (France), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), Evonik (Germany), and Ascend Performance Materials (US) are the leading players in the market.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the major end-use industries of glass filled nylon?
- Which industry is the major consumer of glass filled nylon?
- Which region is the largest and fastest-growing market for glass filled nylon?
- What are the major types of glass filled nylon?
- What are the major strategies adopted by leading market players?
- What are the upcoming technologies/product areas that will have a significant impact on the market in the future?
- Which are the major engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) manufacturers, globally?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Glass Filled Nylon Market, By End-Use Industry
Electronics & Semiconductor
6. Glass Filled Nylon Market, By Manufacturing Process
7. Glass Filled Nylon Market, By Type
8. Glass Filled Nylon Market, By Glass Filling
10% Glass Filled
20% Glass Filled
30% Glass Filled Nylon
> 30% Glass Filled
9. Glass Filled Nylon Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
10. Company Profiles
Asahi Kasei Corporation
Ascend Performance Materials
Fukuang International (HK) Limited
Emco Industrial Plastics, Inc.
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access