Less Lethal Ammunition Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The less lethal ammunition market is projected to grow at a CAGR 4.12% rate during the forecast period. Factors such as the increasing demand for less lethal ammunition such as rubber bullets, bean bag rounds, and smoke munitions across the world.
The market is segmented into law enforcement, military, self-defense, and others. And the law enforcement segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth will because rising trend of militarization of law enforcement agencies worldwide, along with increasing incidences of political disputes and civil unrest.
The rubber bullets segment estimated to lead the market in 2018. Due to an increase in protests and riots across the world, most countries prefer rubber bullets to bring situations under control.
North America expected to be the largest market for less lethal market during the forecast period. The market of North America is continuously upgrading the non-lethal weapons and munitions with the latest technologies which make North America largest market in the period. The US is the major country increasingly investing in less lethal ammunition and related technologies.
Key Market Players include The Safariland Group (US), Combined Systems, Inc. (US), Federal Ammunition (US), Nonlethal Technologies (US), Rheinmetall AG (Germany), ST Engineering (Singapore), Security Devices International, Inc. (US), Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. (Canada), Condor Non-Lethal Technologies (Brazil), Less Lethal Africa (South Africa), MAXAM Outdoors S.A. (Spain), and Sellier & Bellot (Czech Republic), among others).
- How will the drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the market affect its dynamics and the subsequent market analysis of the associated trends?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by leading players operating in the market?
- Who are the upcoming disrupters in this market that can be potential targets for partnership/mergers?
- Who are the top players operating in this market?
- Where are the new geographies that can be potential revenue pockets for less lethal ammunition?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Less Lethal Ammunition Market, By End User
6. Less Lethal Ammunition Market, By Weapon Type
7. Less Lethal Ammunition Market, By Product
Bean Bag Rounds
OC/CS & Smoke Munitions
Flash Bang Rounds
8. Less Lethal Ammunition Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
Lightfield Ammunition Corporation
Nonlethal Technologies, Inc
The Safariland Group
Amtec Less Lethal Systems Inc
Chemring Group PLC
Combined Systems, Inc.
Security Devices International, Inc.
Mace Security International, Inc.
Sage Control Ordnance, Inc
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc.
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access