Military Wearables Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The military wearables market is projected to grow at a CAGR 6.82% rate during the forecast period. The increasing need for soldier coordination, training rising asymmetric warfare, alleged geopolitical conflicts, and soldier modernization programs is expected to drive the market. Additionally, rising investments in the development and integration of advanced wearable technologies to overcome limitations of existing military wearables are fueling the market.
The vision, surveillance and connectivity segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the market. The development of cutting-edge headsets for tactical communication, wearables computers to track enemy targets, and dismounted PNT for positioning & communication is fueling the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The bodywear segment is projected to lead the market.The adoption of high-end bodywear which can be integrated with multiple sensors and wearable products is fuelling the growth of the bodywear segment. The integration of advanced body diagnostic sensors and wireless chargers in smart textiles for health monitoring and powering different wearables is expected to drive the growth bodywear segment. Sensors in smart textiles can detect heartbeat, pulse rate, and other fitness & medical metrics and relay them to a transmitter to detect any change in the health of soldiers.
North America market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR. Increasing spending on soldier modernization programs and increased research & development activities and advancement in technologies such as exoskeleton, smart textiles, power & energy management, and communication & computing are fuelling the growth of the military wearables.
Key Market Players include Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), BAE Systems (UK), Elbit Systems (Israel), Aselsan A.S. (Turkey), Saab AB (Sweden), General Dynamics (US), Harris Corporation (US), L-3 Technologies (US), Rheinmetall AG (Germany), and Safran (France), among others.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities that affect the dynamics of the market, and what is the subsequent market analysis of the associated trends?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by leading players operating in the market?
- What are the upcoming disrupters in this market that can be potential targets for partnerships/mergers?
- Who are the top players operating in this market?
- Which geographies can be the potential revenue-generating pockets for the market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Military Wearables Market, By End User
6. Military Wearables Market, By Wearable Type
7. Military Wearables Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
8. Company Profiles
BAE Systems PLC
Elbit Systems Ltd.
General Dynamics Corporation
L3 Technologies, Inc
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access