Mobility as a Service Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The mobility as a service market is projected to grow at a CAGR 29.87% rate by 2026. MaaS offers efficient solutions to move traffic in more convenient, faster, and less expensive manner. Also, the rapid growth of the telecom sector, widespread penetration of smartphones on 3G, 4G, and 5G networks, and high connectivity levels will facilitate the growth of this market.
Ride hailing is expected to be the largest segment of market owing to its global acceptance at all levels-from personal to enterprises need. The ease of booking and passenger comfort offered by ride hailing are the major reasons for its popularity. It can also be easily integrated with the public transportation as it is an on-demand transportation service.
Insurance services are the fastest growing segment. The move towards mobility as service market is gaining momentum but it is still too early to predict with certainty that how it will affect the dynamics of auto insurance services market. The present model of insurance is likely to be replaced by commercial insurance of fleets of MaaS vehicles.
Four wheelers are projected to be the largest segment. Four wheelers have the largest market as the landscape is dominated by these vehicles. Four wheelers find wide application in ride hailing, car sharing, and car rental type services as these vehicles allow for long distance as well short distance travelling. Also, the global automotive industry is dominated by passenger cars, which are included in four wheelers segment, and micro mobility is still growing.
Europe is expected to account for the largest market owing to the dominance of some of the leading vendors such as Whim, Citymapper, Tranzer, and Moovel. Also, developed economies in Europe such as Finland, the Netherlands, and Germany are the early adopters of MaaS services. Countries such as the UK, Germany, France, and the Netherlands have been investing in smart transportation infrastructure. The planned investments to improve urban transport and traffic infrastructure are expected to drive the European market.
Key players include Whim (Finland), Citymapper (UK), Moovit (Israel), Mobilleo (England), Skedgo (Australia), Ubigo (Sweden), Smile mobility (Australia), Splyt (UK), Qixxit (Germany), and Beeline (Singapore).
Key Questions addressed by the report
- What will be the acceptance scenario of market in the transportation industry?
- How are the government regulations going to impact the MaaS market globally?
- How would MaaS impact the trends in public trasport?
- What would be the share of ride hailing, car sharing, bus sharing, train service, and micro mobility segments in the MaaS market?
- What would be the regional trend and the market size of MaaS?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Mobility as a Service Market, By Application OS
6. Mobility as a Service Market, By Transportation Type
7. Mobility as a Service Market, By Vehicle Type
8. Mobility as a Service Market, By Solution Type
Telecom Connectivity Providers
9. Mobility as a Service Market, By Service Type
10. Mobility as a Service Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
11. Company Profiles
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access