Optical Ceramics Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The optical ceramics market is expected togrow at a CAGR 13.98% rate during the forecast period. Growth in niche applications consuming optical ceramics across the world, coupled with efficient and superior properties of optical ceramics, are expected to drive the market.
By material type, Sapphire material is projected to be the fastest-growing segment of the overall market during the forecast period, followed by yttrium aluminum garnet (YAG) is placed at the second position. Increasing demand in emerging applications including gas turbine engines, high intensity lamps, cathode ray tube, and manufacturing of lasers are expected to drive its growth in the market.
Optical ceramics’ end-use industries are optics & optoelectronics, aerospace and defense & security, energy, and others (medical imaging). Optical ceramics is witnessing increased usage in the optics & optoelectronics segment as alternatives such as glasses & halides, sulfides, and selenides, have limited scope in this segment. Therefore, the demand for polycrystalline ceramics is increasing owing to their superior mechanical and optical property
On the basis of region, APAC is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to growth in the emerging economies, attributed to the high economic growth in manufacturing sector, low-cost labor, and the global shift of the consumption and production capacities from the developed markets to the emerging markets in APAC.
Key players in the market are II-VI Optical Systems (US), CeraNova (US), CeramTec (Germany), Surmet Corporation (US), Schott AG (Germany), CoorsTek (US), Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (Japan), Konoshima Chemicals Co. Ltd. (Japan), Kyocera (Japan), and Saint- Gobain (France).
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Are there any upcoming hot bets for the market?
- How are the market dynamics for different materials of optical ceramics?
- What are the upcoming opportunities for different materials of optical ceramics in emerging economies?
- What are the significant trends in end-use industries influencing the market?
- Who are the major manufacturers of optical ceramics?
- What are the factors governing the market in each region?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Optical Ceramics Market, By End-Use Industry
Aerospace and Defense & Security
Optics & Optoelectronics
6. Optical Ceramics Market, By Material
Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
7. Optical Ceramics Market, By Type
Monocrystalline Optical Ceramics
Polycrystalline Optical Ceramics
8. Optical Ceramics Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access