Pigment Dispersions Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The pigment dispersions market size is projected to grow at a CAGR 4.37% rate during the forecast period. The growing demand for paints & coatings in the building & construction industry is the major driver for the growth of the market. On contrary, stringent regulations on the production of pigments due to its harmful effect on health and the environment acts as a major restraint for the growth of the market.
By end-use industry, the building & construction segment is projected to be the largest market in terms of consumption of pigment dispersions in 2018; whereas, the automotive industry is anticipated to be the fastest growing industry during the forecast period.
On the basis of type, the market has been segmented into water-based dispersions and solvent-based dispersions. Water-based pigment dispersion is estimated to be the faster-growing dispersion type and is widely used in applications such as paints & coatings, printing inks, and plastics due to its low VOC content; good gloss, high tinting strength, fluidity, and storage stability properties which is further expected to lead the market growth.
APAC is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Increasing demand for pigment dispersions in developing economies such as China and India across building & construction industry is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. Rising population and growing end-use industries have led to innovation and development, and hence contributes in making the APAC region an important industrial hub, globally.
Clariant (Switzerland), BASF (Germany), DIC Corporation (Japan), Sudarshan Chemical (India), Chromaflo (US), Cabot Corporation (US), Heubach GmbH (Germany), Penn Color (US), Pidilite (India), and Sherwin-Williams (US) are the key players operating in the market.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the upcoming hot bets for the polyols market?
- What are the market dynamics for the different types of polyols?
- What are the market dynamics for different applications of polyols?
- Who are the major manufacturers of polyols?
- What are the major factors which will impact the market growth during the forecast period?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Pigment Dispersions Market, By End-Use Industry
Paper and printing
Building & construction
6. Pigment Dispersions Market, By Application
Paints & coatings
7. Pigment Dispersions Market, By Pigment Type
8. Pigment Dispersions Market, By Dispersion Type
9. Pigment Dispersions Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
10. Company Profiles
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access