Plasma Lighting Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The Plasma Lighting Market is expected to grow at a CAGR 3.78% rate during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing infrastructure development activities in emerging economies, growing number of indoor farms equipped with plasma lighting across the globe and increasing demand for energy-efficient & long-lasting lights are expected to drive the growth of the market.
The market for horticulture application is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The requirement to carry out indoor farming is likely to increase across the globe, especially in the urban areas in the coming years. According to the United Nations estimates, nearly 80% of the world’s population is expected to reside in cities and metropolitan areas by 2050. The land available for cultivation is expected to be insufficient to meet the food demand of the urban population.
The rise in the logistics costs is also likely to contribute to increased prices for fresh vegetables, owing to the growing distance between cities and farms. This, in turn, is expected to contribute to increased demand for indoor farms equipped with plasma lighting in cities, thereby fueling the growth of the market.
Europe to account for the largest market share during the forecast period and is likely to witness significant growth. The use of plasma lights for cultivation across the globe, especially, in Europe is leading to the growth of the horticulture segment of the market. The demand for horticulture plasma lighting systems is higher in countries with harsh winters/erratic climatic conditions as these lights enable crops to grow even in the absence of natural light/sunlight.
Key players in the plasma lighting market include LUMA Group (Luxim, US), Ceravision (UK), Hive Lighting (US), Ka Shui International Holdings (China), and Green De Crop (China). LUMA Group is a well-known player in the market.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid to long term?
- What are the emerging applications of plasma lighting systems?
- How are advancements in horticulture and other application areas influencing the market?
- Which countries are expected to witness significant growth in the plasma lighting industry?
- What initiatives have companies undertaken to maintain their positions in their market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Plasma Lighting Market, By Application
Roadways, streets and tunnels
6. Plasma Lighting Market, By Wattage
7. Plasma Lighting Market, By Component
8. Plasma Lighting Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
KA Shui International Holdings
Griffin and Ray
Green De Corp
Guangzhou Kaiming Industries
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access