Polyaspartic Coatings Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The market for polyaspartic coatings is projected to grow at a CAGR 3.87% rate during the forecast period. Aspartics react with aliphatic polyisocyanates to form polyaspartics. Polyaspartic coatings cure quickly than coating systems such as epoxy and polyurethane. Some of the key applications of polyaspartic coatings are bridges, flooring, OEM coatings, automotive repair, wind turbines, and pipelines in the oil & gas industry, and others.
Building & construction is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use industry during the forecast period. Polyaspartic coatings are widely used in the building & construction industry. The application areas include bridge construction, commercial architecture, floor & roof coating, caulks, joint fill, parking decks, concrete repair, and structural bonds. Polyaspartic coatings in construction are used as topcoats, stone carpets, sealants, and waterproofing.
Hybrid polyurea is a combination of polyamine, polyol, and isocyanate. These hybrid polyureas have high abrasion resistance and adhesion to metal and concrete structures properties which has generated the demand for the segment within the market.
APAC is the largest market for polyaspartic coatings, and this dominance is expected to continue till 2023. China was the key market player in this region, followed by Australia, Malaysia, and Indonesia in the year 2017. China is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the coming years
Hot Covestro AG (Germany), The Sherwin-Williams Company (US), PPG Industries (US), BASF SE (Germany), AkzoNobel (Netherlands), Hempel Group (Denmark), Rust-Oleum (US), Laticrete (US), SIKA AG (Switzerland), Satyen Polymers (India), and VIP Coatings (Germany) are some of key players in the market.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the global demand trends for polyaspartic coatings? Will the market witness an increase or decline in demand in the coming years?
- What is the estimated demand for polyaspartic coatings? Which type is used the most in end-use industries?
- What were the revenue pockets for the polyaspartic coatings market in 2017?
- What are the upcoming technologies/product areas that will have a significant impact on the market in the future?
- Who are the major polyaspartic coatings manufacturers, globally?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Polyaspartic Coatings Market, By End-Use Industry
Building & Construction
6. Polyaspartic Coatings Market, By Type
7. Polyaspartic Coating Market, By System
8. Polyaspartic Coating Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
The Sherwin-Williams Company
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access