Pre-Insulated Pipes Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The pre-insulated pipes market is projected to grow at a CAGR 8.09% rate during the forecast period attributed to stringent regulations and initiatives in the European region, such as EPBD and NZEB to reduce the carbon footprint and to construct energy efficient buildings. Replacement of existing less efficient district heating systems in the European region is also driving the growth of the market.
The below ground segment is estimated to dominate the market in 2019, and is projected to grow at the higher CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of district heating & cooling systems is driving the below ground segment. Below ground pre-insulated piping systems are preferred due to less requirement in number of fittings, joints, and welding in long straight installations,.
The district heating & cooling segment is projected to be the largest segment by end-use industry. Excellent thermal efficiency, lower maintenance, reduced on-site labor, and improved safety are some of the key advantages of pre-insulated pipes as these protect against leakages, and offer superior quality insulation, which minimizes energy loss.
Europe is projected to grow at the highest CAGR due to increasing demand for energy-efficient solutions; and growing initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the region. District heating is used in commercial, industrial, and residential applications for space heating and domestic hot water supply.
Key players in the market include Georg Fischer AG (Switzerland), Logstor (Denmark), Uponor (Finland), Watts Water Technologies (US), Perma-Pipe International Holdings (US), Kabelwerke Brugg (Switzerland), Polypipe Group PLC (UK), and Isoplus Fernwaermetechnik GmbH (Germany)
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- How is the use of pre-insulated pipes in the district heating & cooling segment affecting the market?
- How is the increased penetration of energy efficient systems in emerging countries impacting the market?
- How are expansions helping the growth of the market?
- Who are the leading players in the market?
- How is volatility in the prices of raw materials expected to affect the market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Pre-Insulated Pipes Market, By End-Use Industry
Oil & Gas
District Heating & Cooling
Infrastructure & Utility
6. Pre-Insulated Pipes Market, By Installation
Below Ground Pre-Insulated Pipes
Above Ground Pre-Insulated Pipes
7. Pre-Insulated Pipes Market, By Materials Used
Metals & Alloys
8. Pre-Insulated Pipes Market, By Type of Pipe
Flexible Pre-Insulated Pipes
Rigid Pre-Insulated Pipes
9. Pre-Insulated Pipes Market, By Medium
10. Pre-Insulated Pipes Market, By Layer
11. Pre-Insulated Pipes Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
12. Company Profiles
Georg Fischer AG
Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
Polypipe Group PLC
Pem Korea Co., Ltd.
Zeco Aircon Ltd.
Perma-Pipe International Holdings, Inc.
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access