Process Oil Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The process oil market is projected to grow at a CAGR 2.87% rate during the forecast period. Increasing demand for process oil in the tire & rubber application is one of the major influencing Polymer segment, by type is expected to hold the second-largest market share during forecast period in terms of value. Process oils are utilized as plasticizing agents, catalyst carriers, extender oils, mold release agents, and pigment-dispersing agents in the polymer industry.
Based on application, paraffinic segment expected to capture second-largest market share. Paraffinic process oils use water as the pigment-carrying solvents in printing inks. These oils help the inks provide excellent color fidelity, sharp images, and vibrant colors in the final print. These inks are generally used on textile and paper substrates. On textile substrates, Print on soft signage, home décor, and apparel are some of the major applications of process oil.
The Asia Pacific region is estimated to remain at the top position in the market in 2018. Increasing demand for process oil in automobiles and personal care products is driving the growth of the market. Emerging countries like China, India, Japan, and South Korea are the major contributors for the growth of market.
Key players in the market include Royal Dutch Shell (Netherlands), ExxonMobil (US), Total S.A. (France), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (India), Petronas Group (Malaysia), Repsol S.A. (Spain), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (India), Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd (Japan), Unipetrol Group (Czech Republic), Panama Petrochem Ltd (India), Nynas AB (Sweden), H&R Group (Germany), Apar Industries (India), Gandhar Oil Refinery Limited (India), and Hollyfrontier Refining & Marketing LLC (US).
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What will be the market size by 2023 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving the market?
- What are the challenges that impact growth of the market?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- The report covers the market for key regions, such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Process Oil Market, By Application
Paints & Coatings
Tire & Rubber
Adhesives & Sealants
6. Process Oil Market, By Function
7. Process Oil Market, By Type
Bio-Based Process Oil
8. Process Oil Market, By Production Technology
Gas to Liquid
9. Process Oil Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
10. Company Profiles
Georg Fischer AG
Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
Polypipe Group PLC
Pem Korea Co., Ltd.
Zeco Aircon Ltd.
Perma-Pipe International Holdings, Inc.
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access