Railway Cybersecurity Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The railway cybersecurity market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 8.48% rate during the forecast period. Increase in use of IoT and connectivity in railway ecosystem is projected to drive the global market.
The infrastructural segment is expected to be the largest contributor to the global market, by type, during the forecast period.
The infrastructural segment is estimated to be the largest in this market. The implementation of railway traffic management systems in urban transit solutions such as metros and high-speed trains is a major driving factor for this market. Rail traffic management systems allow centralized supervision and traffic control of the entire rail network. The entire rail operations can be regularized from a central control system. This central administration system uses real-time data over high-speed communication links across trains and rail infrastructures to automate traffic. Rail traffic management involves signaling, traffic control, routing, and train scheduling. All these systems are vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Hence, growth of these systems will boost the railway cybersecurity.
The services segment is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period. The railway cybersecurity services market is segmented into risk and threat assessment, support and maintenance, design and implementation, and others. These services enhance the security portfolio of rail infrastructure and safeguard the end points, networks, and cloud environment from unauthorized access, exploitation, and data loss.
The network security segment is estimated to have the largest market size during the forecast period. The growth in the network segment is associated with the rise in the number of security breaches targeting networks where hackers try to gain access to sensitive data. As the vulnerabilities have become more complex and sophisticated, the demand for network security products is expected to increase for countering threats.
key players include Thales (France), Alstom (France), Siemens (Germany), Bombardier (Canada), Nokia Networks (Finland), General Electric (Wabtec)(US), Hitachi (Japan), IBM (US), Cisco (US), United Technologies (Rockwell Collins), and Huawei (China).
Key Questions Addressed in the Report
- Where will all the developments in the field of railway cybersecurity take the railway industry in the mid- to long-term?
- How will the increasing adoption of high-speed trains and government safety and security norms impact this market?
- What is the effect of IoT and AI in the global market?
- Which are the key players in the market and how intense is the competition?
- How will the advent of autonomous and connected trains impact the market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Railway Cybersecurity Market, By Type
6. Railway Cybersecurity Market, By Solutions And Services
7. Railway Cybersecurity Market, By Security Type
End Point Security
8. Railway Cybersecurity Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access