Robotics and Automation Actuators Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The robotics and automation actuators market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 13.57% rate during the forecast period. The need to increase productivity and reduce downtime in industrial facilities and manufacturing activities worldwide are the major factors expected to drive the market for actuators globally. The development of advanced and cost-effective and increasing demand for industrial robots and process automation in different industrial verticals are some of the opportunities impacting the growth of the market.
The rotary actuator segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Rotary actuators are used primarily in automation applications, such as gates, valves, etc. They are used in a wide range of industries where positioning is needed. Rotary actuators are driven by various motor types, voice coils, etc. Applications of rotary actuators include quarter-turn valves, automation, and robotics.
The robotics segment is estimated to account for the largest share in 2019. Industries such as automotive and electrical & electronics have shown higher adoption of robots. Other industries such as pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, and food & beverages are expected to incline more towards the use of robots by increasing adoption of robots by small and medium size enterprises.
The electric actuation segment expected to account for the largest market share. The growth of the electric actuation segment can be attributed to the replacement of hydraulic and pneumatic actuators by electric actuators due to their higher efficiency and greater levels of control. The amount of energy consumed in hydraulic and pneumatic actuators is higher than that by electric actuators.
The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period in the market. The robotic and automation actuators market has been growing at a significant rate, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
Key market players include ABB (Switzerland), Rockwell Automation (US), Altra Industrial Motion (US), Moog (US), SMC (Japan), Curtiss Wright (US), and MISUMI (Japan), among others.
Key Questions addressed by the report
- How will the drivers, challenges, and future opportunities for the market affect its dynamics and the subsequent market analysis of the associated trends?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by leading players operating in the market?
- What are the new emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the industry?
- When are the high growth niche segments expected to impact in changing the revenue mix of companies?
- Who are the key players and innovators in the partnership ecosystem?
- How is the competitive landscape changing in the client ecosystem and impacting their revenue share?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Robotics and Automation Actuators, By Application
6. Robotics and Automation Actuators Market, By Industry
Oil & Gas
Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
Aerospace & Defense
Electronics & Electricals
Food & Beverages
Metals, Mining, & Machinery
Chemicals, Paper, and Plastics
Household & Entertainment
7. Robotics and Automation Actuators Market, By Type
8. Robotics and Automation Actuators, By Actuation
9. Robotics and Automation Actuators, By Design Characteristics
10. Robotics and Automation Actuators, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
11. Company Profiles
Altra Industrial Motion
Misumi Group Inc.
Harmonic Drive LLC
Nook Industries, Inc.
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access