Unmanned Composites Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The unmanned composites market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 14.97% rate during the forecast period. The factors expected to fuel the market growth include the increasing need for weight reduction in unmanned systems and increased reliability and durability of composite materials.
The carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composites segment of the market is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period. There is an increase in demand for lightweight and cost-effective unmanned system components from OEMs around the world. The carbon fiber is a combination of carbon atoms that are aligned parallel to the main axis of the filament, which provides durability to the structure and is convenient to use in all the commercial applications. These factors are driving the growth of the CFRP segment.
The market has been segmented into Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV), Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV), Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV), Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV), passenger drone, and autonomous ship. The UAV segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. UAVs, also commonly termed as drones, are widely used in various military missions. The is a rise in the demand for military UAVs, which are specifically used for aerial surveillance, law enforcement, search and rescue, armed attacks, reconnaissance, and maritime patrol. These UAVs use special composites like boron fiber and aramid fiber, due to which the demand for composites is increasing.
The market in Europe is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The market growth in this region is mainly driven by the deliveries of unmanned systems from the countries such as the UK, France, Russia, and Germany. The unmanned system OEMs based in these countries have increased their deliveries, which, in turn, support the demand for composite materials. The requirement for composite materials for weight reduction is one of the major factors driving the market for unmanned composites in European countries
Key Market Players include Gurit (Switzerland), Hexcel Corporation (US), Materion Corporation (US), Mitsubishi Rayon (Japan), Owens Corning (US), Renegade Materials Corporation (US), Solvay (Belgium), Stratasys (US), Teijin Limited (Japan), Teledyne (US), and Toray Industries (Japan).
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Growth perspective of the market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market, such as drivers and opportunities.
- Key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the market.
- The new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the unmanned composites industry.
- Key applications where unmanned composites play a significant role
- Key trends and opportunities in the market across different regions and their respective countries.
- The key players and innovators in the partnership ecosystem.
- Changes in the competitive landscape of the client ecosystem which impact clients’ revenue.
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Unmanned Composites Market, By Application
6. Unmanned Composites Market, By Type
Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Boron Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Aramid Fiber Reinforced Polymer
7. Unmanned Composites Market, By Platform
8. Unmanned Composites Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
Toray Industries, Inc.
Renegade Materials Corporation
Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd
Carbon By Design
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access