UV Curing System Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The UV curing system market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 14.78% rate during the forecast period. The growth of the market is driven by factors such as an inclination toward environmentally friendly products, along with stringent regulations regarding use of green products; and high performance & increased speed of UV curing systems than that of traditional curing systems. High-growth prospects of UV curing technology in new applications and high acceptance of UV curing with the rapid development of bio-based products and resins are few significant factors that are expected to provide growth opportunities to players in the market.
Mercury lamp technology to hold the largest share of market during the forecast period. The market for mercury lamps is expected to hold the larger market share during the forecast period. Mercury-based UV lamps have been extensively adopted for industrial and printing applications owing to the technological advancements and reduction in manufacturing time compared to traditional curing methods.
The market in RoW to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The market in RoW is expected to grow at the highest during the forecast period. The Middle East accounted for a substantial share of the market in ROW. Increasing awareness about the benefits of UV curing technology is fueling the growth of the UV curing market in RoW.
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the overall market during the forecast period, owing to the presence of key UV curing system manufacturers, such as Dymax, Phoeseon, and Baldwin Technology. Stringent regulatory framework by agencies such as EPA (Environment Protection Agency) and the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) is playing a vital role in the monitoring and commercializing the UV curing technology.
Key Market Players includes Baldwin Technology (US), Dymax (US), Nordson (US), Panasonic (Japan), Excelitas (US), Heraeus (Germany), Phoseon (US), Honle (Germany), Delo (Germany), Ist Metz (US), American Ultraviolet (US), Omron (Japan), Uvitron (US), Atlantic Zeiser (Germany), Benford (UK), Gew (EC) (UK), Hanovia (UK), Miltec (US), Thorlabs (US), and Hoya (Japan)
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Where will all these developments take UV curing systems in the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the market?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the market, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the market?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. UV Curing System Market, By Application
Bonding and assembling
Coating and finishing
6. UV Curing System Market, By End-User
Industrial and machinery
Construction and architecture
Automotive and transportation
Aerospace and defense
7. UV Curing System Market, By Technology
UV LED lamps
8. UV Curing System Market, By Type
9. UV Curing System Market, By Pressure Type
10. UV Curing System Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
11. Company Profiles
Panasonic Corporation of North America
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access