Weapons Carriage & Release System Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The weapons carriage & release system market is estimated to grow at a CAGR 2.45% rate during the forecast period. The increasing induction of new airborne platforms, rising demand for pneumatic release systems, and growing use of different ranges and types of missiles have led to the growth in demand for systems.
Missiles are anticipated to witness the highest demand during the forecast period. There is increasing use of different ranges and types of missiles, due to which the demand for missile-related carriage & release systems is expected to increase. There has also been an increase in the adoption of air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles with extended ranges in fighter aircraft. Additionally, the fifth-generation aircraft has been using a new range of adapters for the carriage of missiles.
The OEM segment is expected to capture a larger market share due to the increasing inventory of newly inducted airborne platforms. These airborne platforms have increasing applications in anti-submarine warfare, air-to-ground support, and air defense roles. Moreover, the development of a new range of missiles, such as beyond visual range missiles and anti-radiation missiles, for newly inducted platforms has also contributed to the demand for OEMs.
Europe is expected to grow significantly due to a rise in the deployment of fighter aircraft, such as Eurofighter Typhoon, Dassault Rafale, Saab Gripen, and F-35, in various European countries, including the UK, Italy, Turkey, and Finland. The induction of UAVs loaded with missiles and bombs for combat roles has also led to an increase in demand for systems in Europe.
Key Market Players includes Harris Corporation (US), Ultra Electronics (US), Marvin Group (US), Marotta Controls (US), Moog Inc. (US), RUAG Group (Switzerland), Systima Technologies, Inc. (US), Raytheon Company (US), Cobham plc (UK), ALKAN (France), and RAFAUT Group (France).
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth prospect of the system market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the market?
- What are the new products developed by companies in the market?
- What are the new ranges of platforms where these systems will be adopted in the next five years?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Weapons Carriage & Release System Market, By End Use
6. Weapons Carriage & Release System Market, By Weapon Type
7. Weapons Carriage & Release System Adjacent Market, By Payload
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
8. Weapons Carriage & Release System Market, By Systems Component
9. Weapons Carriage & Release System Market, By Platform
Combat Support Aircraft
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
10. Weapons Carriage & Release System Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
11. Company Profiles
Ferra Engineering Pty Ltd
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access