In this era digitalization is playing a vital role in all the sectors of world. The emergence of the concept of IoT has benefitted many aspects and many sectors. The vision of getting wireless through emergence of internet is to convert the conventional devices into a smarter and autonomous one. And with the change, this vision is turning into the reality due to the advancement in the technology. A wireless point if sale terminalis an electronic system that assists the physical retail locations to process the card payments. The emergence of Wireless transaction in the store is an essential way of making payments and is creating a hype among the consumers who are in favour of digital cash. A store can have a single or multiple POS terminals for transaction depending upon the necessity, in which each of the terminal consists of a credit card swiper, receipt printer and a usual type of cash drawer. These terminals are connected to a single control panel, that provides the complete database for collection and summarization of information about all kind of transactions. Emergence of Wireless POS terminal benefits in several ways like having detailed reports on daily basis, having better customer tracking, initiates new market trends, etc. The trend of having a cashless economy is found to be booming and this led as a major factor for driving the market of Wireless POS system.
The global wireless point-of-sale terminal market report scope includes a detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers analysis of regional and country-level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes a detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the market share.
Major Market Players
The key players in the Wireless Point-of-Sale Terminal market are - Cisco Systems, Inc, Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated, Hewlett-Packard Inc., Hisense, Ingenico Group, NEC Corporation, Newland Payment Technology, Panasonic Corporation, PAX Technology, MICROS Systems Inc, Samsung Electronics Inc, VeriFone System Inc, and Toshiba Corporation.
The Wireless Point-of-Sale Terminal Market report has been categorized as below
The years considered for the global wireless point-of-sale terminal market study are as follows:
· Base year - 2020
· Estimated year - 2021
· Projected year - 2022
· Forecast period - 2021 to 2027
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
· New products/service competitor are exploring?
· Key players in the Wireless Point-of-Sale Terminal Market and how intense is the competition?
· What are the upcoming industry trends that manufacturers are focusing on in the future updates?
· For each segment, what are the significant opportunities in the market?
· What are the key growth strategies adopted by major market players in the market?
· What are the key success strategies adopted by major competitors in the market?
Why Buy this Report:
· Gain comprehensive insights on the Wireless Point-of-Sale Terminal industry & market trends
· Note complete analysis of the market status
· Recognize the market opportunities and growth segments
· Evaluating business segments & product portfolios, and interpret competitive dynamics
Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to strengthen decision making
1. Wireless Point-of-Sale Terminal Market Introduction
1.1. Key Insights
1.2. Report Overview
1.3. Markets Covered
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Scope
2.2. Market Research Process
2.3. Research Data Analysis
2.4. Market Size Estimation
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Market Drivers and Restraints
5. Wireless Point-of-sale Terminal Market, By Component
5.1. Key Points
5.2. Services & Software
6. Wireless Point-of-sale Terminal Market, By Type
6.1. Key Points
6.2. Portable Countertop & PIN Pad
6.4. Smart POS
7. Wireless Point-of-sale Terminal, By Vertical
7.4. Sports & Entertainment
8. Wireless Point-of-sale Terminal Market, By Region
8.1. Key Points
8.2. North America
8.4. Asia Pacific
8.5. Rest of the World
9. Company Profile
(Profile contain company overview, products/services, financials & recent developments)
9.1. Cisco Systems, Inc,
9.2. Diebold Nixdorf,
9.4. Hewlett-Packard Inc.,
9.6. Ingenico Group,
9.7. NEC Corporation,
9.8. Newland Payment Technology,
9.9. Panasonic Corporation,
9.10. PAX Technology,
9.11. MICROS Systems Inc,
9.12. Samsung Electronics Inc,
9.13. VeriFone System Inc,
9.14. Toshiba Corporation
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.- Information security
© 2021 Whipsmart. All Rights Reserved.