Wireless Testing Market
SKU ID :
No. of pages:
The global wireless testing market is expected to grow at a CAGR 5.48% rate during the forecast period. The major driving factors in the market are the adoption of advanced manufacturing techniques that require minimum human intervention and maintain quality of products and recent advancements in wireless technologies such as 4G and 5G.
The wireless testing services segment expected to hold the largest share in the market during the forecast period. The major objective of wireless testing services is the assessment of the quality and safety of products to reassure consumers that a manufacturer has followed national and international regulations and industry standards that ensure product quality, environmental protection, and public health and safety. Moreover, they also assure customers that products tested are safe to use and sustainable as well as fulfill all performance standards.
Wireless device testing connectivity technology expected to hold the largest market share in the market during the forecast period. Wi-Fi testing mainly includes the measurement of transmitting power, that is, the sensitivity of receivers. 2G is capable of carrying out data and voice transmission. 3G offers improved data transfer rates and increased voice carrying capacity. 5G is expected to lead to a significant increase in data transfer, which is expected to result in a rise in the number of network-related issues at the end of users. 5G mobile networks are expected to be the next telecommunication standards as 5G communication exhibits advanced characteristics.
APAC held the largest market share in market between 2019 and 2014. The growth of the market in APAC is driven mainly by the growth of the smartphone market in the region. APAC is witnessing dynamic changes in terms of the adoption of new technologies across various industries. 5G technology is expected to play an integral role in advanced technologies such as IoT and M2M. China, Japan, and India are emerging as high growth countries in the market due to an increase in the spending of mobile operators and rapidly growing mobile subscriber base.
Key Market Players include SGS Group (Switzerland), Bureau Veritas (France), Intertek (UK), Keysight (US), Anritsu (Japan), and VIAVI Solutions (US).
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Which are the major applications of wireless market? How big is the opportunity for their growth in the developing economies in the next five years?
- Which are the major companies in market? What are their major strategies to strengthen their market presence?
- Which are the leading countries in market? What would be the share of the North America and APAC in this market the next five years?
- Where will all these developments in market take the industry in the mid to long term?
- What are the upcoming applications for wireless testing?
2. Research Methodology
Limitation and Assumptions
3. Executive Overview
4. Market Overview
5. Wireless Testing Market, By Application
Energy and power
Aerospace and defense
IT and Telecommunication
6. Wireless Testing Market, By Offering
7. Wireless Testing Market, By Connectivity Technology
Global Positioning System (GPS)
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Module
8. Wireless Testing Market, By Region
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of Middle East
Rest of the World
9. Company Profiles
Rohde & Schwarz
TUV NORD Group
Buy Chapters or Sections
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs:
- Buy sections of this report
- Buy country level reports
- Request for historical data
- Request discounts available for Start-Ups & Universities
Why Choose Us
- 24/5 Research support
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
- Custom research service
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
- Quality assurance
A testimonial for service in the form of BBB “A” Accreditation.
- Information security
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.
Key Topic Covered
Team User, Single User, Enterprise Access